Advertisement

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

red velvet - the journey continues

Then the rain came down
I hope it doesn't rain all day

I know, now you know

What we're gonna do about everything
I know, now you know
What we're gonna do about everything
I know, now you know
What we're gonna do about everything
I know, now you know
What we're gonna do about everything

Teardrops … teardrops

Teardrops … teardrops

I been gone to long

It's time I bought a ticket home
It's time I got myself back home to you

~mark brown, the journey continues....


i heart this cake sbb smooth, romantic, penuh aroma chocolate & coffee! but it was me yg masih belum jumpa the right tune nk bg cake ni nmpk perfect. takpe, slowly.. belajar bukan sekejap kan?


frankly speaking, i think part cream cheese tu yg paling challenging! sbb dia fragile, smooth & sgt manja. i didn't add anything,cth: shortening (buh shortening lagi senang nk ice coz stabil) sbb nk kekalkan keaslian rasa cheese tu. cuma baru2 ni i add something and tetiba cream cheese tu rasa ice cream! but that one hanya boleh diapply kat cupcakes buat masa ni.. cakes? belum abis explore lagi..


no harm, i will not stop trying. afterall, experience is the best teacher, kan?



red velvet for birthday

red velvet for love anniversary, err 'love cake' lagi challenging sbb byk corner baring. huhu


ok, will continue 'the red velvet' journey minggu ni. ada 3 request for red velvet
(i) family reception
(ii) cupcakes ..........
(iii) gift for someone special *wink*


wait n see...


No comments:

Advertisement

Advertisement