Advertisement

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

iklan..

:
Just heard this song. too good to be true!



[Bruno Mars]
I wanna be a billionaire so fricking bad
Buy all of the things I never had
Uh, I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine
Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen

[Chorus]
Oh every time I close my eyes
I see my name in shining lights
A different city every night oh
I swear the world better prepare
For when I’m a billionaire


[Travis "Travie" McCoy]
Yeah I would have a show like Oprah
I would be the host of, everyday C*****mas
Give Travie a wish list
I’d probably pull an Angelina and Brad Pitt
And adopt a bunch of babies that ain’t never had sh-t
Give away a few Mercedes like here lady have this
And last but not least grant somebody their last wish
Its been a couple months since I’ve single so
You can call me Travie Claus minus the Ho Ho
Get it, hehe, I’d probably visit where Katrina hit
And damn sure do a lot more than FEMA did
Yeah can’t forget about me stupid
Everywhere I go Imma have my own theme music

3 comments:

CCK said...

aku suka la

lagu apa ni? who is the singer?

Yulie Elveera said...

wb,
ni aku google : ravis McCoy lead singer of the rockband Gym Class Heroes featuring Bruno Mars.
aku baru first time dgr tadi kat mix.fm .. sempoi & logik.. hehe

syaf said...

oh oh.. aku pun baru dgr lagu ni kat mix sejak dua hari lepas.. kelakar.. and i like their dream chasing advert.. "even if you sound like jay" ehhehe

Advertisement

Advertisement