Advertisement

Thursday, May 14, 2009

moment of glory (by scorpion)

A moment of glory called evolution
Could I see the world with the eyes of a child
A new beginning, a moment of freedom
Like angles are singing a song full of joy
This side of heaven
Belongs to the children
I will be there, when the future arrives
A moment of glory called evolution
Could I fly away like a bird in the sky
No limitation, a new inspiration
A world that is free just as free as my mind

Communication
A new destination
The planet of vision is calling tonight

Another thousands of years seems so long
I am just a passenger
And the ride has just begun
This side of heaven
Belongs to the children
I will be there, when the future arrives
(Pagoh, 10-11th may 2009)


4 comments:

N I N I E said...

konpom, ayah yulie penggerak ypk.. ;)

N I N I E said...

oh ya, smlm ypk ade wat majlis, ur dad bacakan rawi sebelum selawat atas nabi.. camera boy ade amik gambo kot..

malkomal said...

lamanyaaa xjumpa budak comel ni.. aiyakk dress kuning tu sama ngn alisyia ngn adrieyana punya.. boleh boria sama2 ni..

Yulie Elveera said...

kak ninie, ha aa.. ayah sy jaga sore. takmo minum ais2 sbb slalu kene bg ceramah n baca2 berzanzi @ quran.. tu sbb slim je kot.. :D
akmal, tunggu sesapa kawin leh gather2 (time tu la slalu jumpa kan).. si ff ni pakai dress baru nmpak girly sikit.. kalau tak asyik org ingat boy je sejak2 potong rambut ni

Advertisement

Advertisement