Advertisement

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

fever la plak..

Guess what? I'm at home right now. Fever attacked. But I think I'm recovering now. Thanks to bittersweet--yummy-medicine (yucks!). I keep on telling myself if am not able to consume it properly-and-within-schedule, I may transfer this notty-virus to ff (lagi jenuh kalau anak yg demam).

I remembered during my confinement days, I cried & shivering the whole body because I have to finish 6 bottles of pati haruan+ ginseng america (taste is really suck plus its so smelly!- and somehow aku rasa mcm gigit batang kayu: ally-mc'beal mode ). Ntah perangai sape ikut.. haha.. hopefully ff doesnt inherit me and become strong like her papa (yes, my hubby selamba je minum satu botol pati haruan tu sbb konon-sehati -sejiwa berkorban nk pujuk aku n tunjuk cth-tauladan )..

I take 2 days MC in separate copy. Hopefully tomorrow I can go to work coz I always bz during early of month (closing la, submit report la handle user la, check system la)..

No comments:

Advertisement

Advertisement