Advertisement

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Tiramisu : Fly To Your Heart

I wanna make confession.. i love making tiramisu! i start falling in love with this cake when i first baked it during my hubby's birthday. I would like to express my deepest appreciation to Italian genius who found this recipe and share it to the world!


Come on, enjoice my latest tiramisu ordered by Sya Mohammed. Thanks darling. Thank you for your strong support through out my cake journey. I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive!



ain't she lovely? err i mean cherry ni. hihi

inside the cake, picture credit to Sya! pandai potong, kemass je!



PS: I have increased 15% of cheese filling this time.. but i guess it's still not enough.. will improve it during next order. Thank you Sya for your feedback :)



No comments:

Advertisement

Advertisement